Thursday, September 19, 2013

Helping the Hubs

I never know what to expect.

Some mornings I get a text "hey, can you come help me?" and off I run to the physiology lab to help the hubs practice setting up for classroom labs or research. Some days that means I carry things or drive them from one building to another, some days I breathe air with certain oxygen percentages and bike until I can't push a pedal one more time, and sometimes it means I get studded with electrodes to measure who knows what. 

Yesterday it was the latter.

 

It's  kind of fun actually.

I like that whole practical science thing. Only today I woke up and found tape stuck in my hair from electrodes that he attempted to stick to the back of my head. Fortunately not much hair was lost in the removal. I mean, a girl can only sacrifice so much for science. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...