Friday, April 25, 2014

An Empty House

Squirt has been gone for two days on a field trip.

The Hubs leaves today for longer than I care to acknowledge to attend a conference.

The Boy and I are even closer BFF's now.

It's fun to send my family off on adventures, but I really just love when we are all together. I suppose the breaks make it easier to remember that we all love being together. I'm hoping I survive the next while with no relief pitcher, so to speak, in the evening when The Boy just wants attention from someone other than me.

The way I see it, things can go one of two ways: I will have an immaculate home because I will always be here to clean it with fewer people around to make messes, or the home will suffer mercilessly because I'll be sick of it and not want to clean anything. Only time will tell which option will trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...