Saturday, November 30, 2013

MIA

I have been quite absent lately. I want to believe that will change, but I've got one week left in my next to last class (EVER!) for grad school and so I'm really hoping I can stay focused for 6 more days... which means I will likely not be around much. However, I have a question...

For the three of you who actually read this, what age was your child when you stopped telling them what they had to wear? 

I'll explain why I'm wondering in a few days. Until then, enjoy your leftovers and the {hopefully} happy memories built this Holiday week.

2 comments:

  1. Mine is 9 3/4 (He points that last part out) and we just have guidelines I'll fight. No shorts if it is less than 40 when getting ready for school. If it is much colder than that, say 30, then he must take a long sleeve shirt on over his short sleeve. Other guidelines for socks and sweaters. But if he wants to look wacky I let him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember...although I threw a pr. of jeans Reed liked behind the dryer (so he'd never find them and I could claim I hadn't thrown them away) when he was a senior in high school.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...