Every time (Every. Time.) I decide I'm going to care about this little blog and be more dedicated (as in I make a spreadsheet and plan out my projects by month) life sends me in another direction. I've started working which is a great blessing to my family financially, but really wrecks havoc with my selfish desires for endless free time to spend in any creative desire I choose. Add to it getting sick and I really feel like I was hit by a bus, but - at least for today all my towels are clean.
If I can figure out how to work, get my grad school papers done, take care of my family, and finally get my Valentine's day crafts (that have been in the works for a whole month already) done, then I'll be able to actually take pictures of something to show you. Until then, can I please have some Nyquil?
So, are you subbing? or a full-time teacher? or flipping burgers?
ReplyDeleteI didn't get any valentine crafts done either; blame it on sickness and Jeffrey's surgery and moving.