Welcome to Micha's Musings. I'm Micha. It's nice to meet you.
A little about me:
I'm a stay at home mom to one daughter in third grade and one step-daughter in kindergarten.... though the kindergarten daughter lives and goes to school two states away. I know, it's sad. What that means is that I have about 30 hours a week to myself. To those of you working crazy hours or in the middle of baby and toddler responsibilities that may sound like heaven, but believe me when I say it gets old pretty quick. Especially when you are used to having more to do than time to do it.
I love to bake, be crafty, and think about random crap; which is actually the purpose of this here little blog. Not long ago I stumbled upon this blog from wordpress with daily blogging prompts and weekly photo challenges. My goal for this blog is to respond to the daily/weekly prompts and nothing else. I may miss a few so forgive me.... but when I need a place to let my mind wander it will likely land here.
Drop on by, peruse my ramblings, and stay a while. A grande salted caramel hot chocolate from Starbucks will accentuate the experience exponentially.
Oh, and please leave comments. I want to know what you think too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think...